Support Forums

Where to find inline help on Redshift

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

Adding GeoDirectory

Hi Doug

Thanks, I've been playing around a bit more, but still pretty stuck.

How do I supply the category in the Search Bar code? In the shortcode builder, this shortcode has no options to configure?

Currently I only have one organization, I have created a main category for this organization, with sub-categories for business areas. And they have their own main page: https://redshift.site/bizarray/welcome/organizations/jeppe/ 

On your guys Store Locator page, how did you customise the search bar to have the category dropdown from the search keyword area? And when you select the category, it automatically updates within the existing page as well? I would love that behaviour on my page.

The same goes for the location drop down next to it. 🙂

Regards

Greg

Hi Doug

Another thing I'm stuck with is displaying the contact details of the business. The shortcodes available only display the logo, name and profile blurb, I've been trying all day to try get the phone number, email address, address and website to show, with no success Could you possibly shed some light for me please.

If it would be easier, perhaps we can do a Zoom or TeamViewer session?!?

Regards

Greg

Hi Greg,

Please can we have a Zoom session on Monday, around 1'ish? If this works for you, I'll send you a link.

Thanks

Doug

Hi Doug

That would be perfect, thanks so much. I've managed to resolve the contact details issue luckily.

Chat Monday, have a great weekend.

Regards

Greg

Hi Greg,

I have emailed you a meeting link.

Thanks

Doug

Hi Doug

Thanks so much for the session, ironed out the issues, your assistance was much appreciated.

Regards

Greg