Support Forums

Where to find inline help on Redshift

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

Customizing the Slider Module

Hi Doug

When using the Divi slider module, where can you go and change the slide direction?

Right now my images are all sliding in from the bottom, and I can't find where to change this. It's not in the animation settings.

It's the promo slider on this page: https://redshift.site/bizarray/organizations/jeppe/?listing_type=gd_place

Regards

Greg

Hi Greg,

The default, no animation setting is what you see now! Please go to the animation settings for the module and select any kind of animation except fade. Then you will be able to stipulate a direction. (Fade doesn't have a direction.)

Thanks

Doug

Hi Doug

That doesn't work, that animation controls how the entire module appears on the page, so I can get the module to slide onto the page from a different direction, but can't change the direction of the actual slides within the module.

Not sure what happened, but I deleted both slides, and re-added them to see if I missed an option there, now they slide in from the left, instead of from the bottom, which I'm happy with, still would be interesting to know if/where we can control the slideshow direction?!?

Another question on the slideshow, do you know if it is possible to make each image active with a hyperlink, so the viewer can click the image and it opens up the image in a larger version pop-up?

Regards

Greg

Hi Greg,

Glad the slider is sorted. I am afraid that slider module does not do image lightbox popups like that. For that you should use the "gallery" module.

Thanks

Doug

icemanx13 has reacted to this post.
icemanx13