Support Forums

Where to find inline help on Redshift

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:Support ForumKnowledgebase: SupportDivi Forms
Please to create posts and topics.

Divi Forms

Hi Doug

I have a Divi form on this site: https://bizarray.co.za/#contact and it is not working at all. I don't want to use the Ninja form, as this is a basic contact form, and I can style it to my site look & feel, which I can't do with the Ninja Form.

I've check and all the settings are correct as far as I can see.

Regards

Greg

Hi Greg,

Now that you are on a custom domain you will have to invite me as an admin of your site before I can check pages. Please invite hello@redshift.site with username 'doug' to be an admin on your site.

Thanks

Doug

BTW. even for a simple contact form, I advise you to use Ninja forms because it stores the data in the DB. Happy to help you with form styling, it is actually quite easy.

Hi Doug

Tried to add you, but it says that username already exists?!? so I made the username doug1

Regards

Greg

Hi Greg,

Yes, the user exists, just invite the existing user in, please.

Thanks

Doug

Hi Doug

The user does not appear in my users list to invite in. Neither does the new one doug1.

Regards

Greg

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Hi Greg,

Ok, I got in. I think I found the problem with your email. I have just sent another test. Please let me know if your received it?

Thanks

Doug

Hi Doug

I haven't received anything, also tested myself and my message hasn't come through, although I'm now getting the success submit message at least.

Regards

Greg

Hi Greg,

Please ask Afrihost for the email logs so we can see what is happening to this email.

Thanks

Doug

Hi Doug

I have just received two of your messages, still waiting for mine, seems to be quite a delay.

I think I need to look into the styling of the Ninja Forms and use those rather, how is it possible to style them without the extra plugin extension?

Regards

Greg

Hi Greg,

Just write css and pop it into the space for custom CSS in Divi. Also, if your existing form is using certain classes, like one for the button. See if you can add that class to your Ninja form. Otherwise just copy the CSS from the button and apply it to your form button's class.

Thanks

Doug