Support Forums

Where to find inline help on Redshift

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

WooCom recurring payments

Hi Doug

I can't find any place to set up or configure a recurring payment or subscription payment product for a WooCom store?

Regards

Greg

Hi Greg,

Woocommerce does not do recurring payments out the box.

Thanks

Doug

Hi Greg,

Why not sign up with Payfast and do recurring payments directly through them, without using woocommerce?

Thanks

Doug

Hi Doug

I have signed up with Payfast, and enabled the recurring payments facility, but even Payfast & Google can’t tell me how to add an actual recurring payment for a client?!?

All Payfast says is that it can accept recurring payments, and Google sends me to the config page which I’ve already done.

I presume I have to somehow manually manager these recurring payments for each client?

Regards

Greg

Hi Greg,

In your Payfast dashboard (first page you see after login) your should see "Pay now buttons" and "Request payment" and next to each of those is a red "generate now" button. Use that. On the pay now button option, change it to a "subscribe now" one to get subscription options below. When you're done you will get a link for button code and a link for emails.

And no, there is no management. Once it starts going, it runs until you or the client cancels (or the term expires or the card expires).

Thanks

Doug

Hi Doug

Awesome, thanks man, you're a legend, I'll go check it now.

Regards

Greg